foodbuzz ad

Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day Pasta Bake

This
+

=
Pasta Bake !!


I cooked some spiral pasta and tossed it with :

-some of the leftover chicken from the whole chicken I roasted yesterday
-a couple handfuls of chopped baby spinach
-1/2 jar of organic mushroom tomato sauce
-clove of garlic
-1/4 cup of diced onion
-mozzerella cheese
- 1/4 cup light cream

Then after I mixed it all together , and spread it out in a casserole dish . Topped with italian bread crumbs and mozzerella cheese.

Ooey and gooey fresh out of the oven . So yummy and comforting on this incredibly snowy day.

Back tomorrow with more vegan goodies ( i hope ) . Mama had a day of "rest" on sunday and she reports that she partaked in Baked Lays ( my fav) and I think some lean pockets :)

Oh and those cookies from yesterday . They didn't even make it through the night for me to take a picture of the finished product. I guess that means I ll have to make them again !

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter