foodbuzz ad

Saturday, January 2, 2010

REVIEW : Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar & Protein 2 Go

Protein 2 Go in Caramel

The bf and I split this bar last night. As soon as I unwrapped it , I realized it was totally not what I pictured.

I had imagined a chocolate coated bar with gooey caramel . What i got was a caramel colored bar with no gooey-ness at all.

Flavor wise it tasted like butterscotch. It was fine while biting but after chewing it kinda had the consistancy of sand or sawdust.

Verdict : not going in the to buy pile :(


Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar

This bar looked amazing on the box and it was just as amazing unwrapped. Beautiful bar !!!

I loved this bar . The chocolate was almost fudgey ontop and the bar portion was oat-y but not too chewy .

Verdict- TO BUY AGAIN PILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter