foodbuzz ad

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flowers and Staying Power

Hola,
Yesterday I went and wrote my exam. I think I over studied but you can never be sure.
I went grocery shopping and congratulated myself for the tonne of studying with this.

I have no idea what kind of flower it is. But it's pretty which is the most important thing. Then I lugged everything home and devoured this english muffin w/ pc celeb .Love english muffins.

This morning I intended to make a usual big weekend breakfast with bacon and eggs and such but bf had to go to work for a bit .

I wanted something with staying power that wouldn't make me snack-y all day. So of course it was oatmeal .

Organic peanut butter ( sooo thick ) , Bob's Organic Oats ( the usual ), some water and a splash of International Delight's Vanilla Creamer.


THe fun stuff! The toppings. Half of a crumbled Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar ( omg so good) and a tsp of the PB.

All together .
1/3 cups oats
1/2 kashi dark chocolate coconut bar
1 tsp organic pb
1 tbsp vanilla creamer
Since I knocked the grocery shopping off yesterday I really don't have much to do this weekend.
What are your plans for the weekend?
What's your favorite food with staying power?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter