foodbuzz ad

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pretty Pictures

hey :)


I've just returned from an incredibly beautiful and relaxing couple of days at the cottage. It was such a relief because Christmas was pretty stressful for me.
I recieved so many amazing Christmas presents that I'm sure I'll talk about to death in the coming days but today I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Yup best bf got me a nikon :)






I hope to return to regular blogging activities shortly. Not a recording :D
Have a tonne of blogs to catch up on ( thankfully google reader has NOT stopped counting yet which is always a good sign ) and I want to try to put in place in some more specific goals for 2010.

Do you have any goals or resolutions for the new year?
Get anything good for Christmas?

-A

5 comments:

  1. awesome pics! My dad was one of those cool Nikons and now the CanonEOSRebel, so I want his Nikon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the rest of the holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first pic is gorgeous! Have a fabbo time and awesome new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks guys. Happy new years to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Nikon what? I had no idea? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete

Tip Your Waiter