foodbuzz ad

Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick Food and Review


Hey :)

Just a quick review of a post for today as I'm swimming in school work and need to stop procrastinating online. I learned one thing today, tort law may be interesting but it's also a hell of a lot of reading .

While at the grocery store yesterday stocking up on loads of veggies ( big tubs of organic baby spinach for 3.00!!! ) and the like, I also stocked up on my curious obsession. Clif Bars!! I got the Carrot Cake , Peanut Toffee Buzz ,Choclate Chip Peanut Crunch and a repeat of the Chocolate Almond Fudge ( I already tried this one and loved it so much I got it again. My thoughts on it will be up in the near future.

I had to get up incredibly early for me for my new class schedule. 6;30 am . Compared to waking at my leisure and being in class for 1 pm , I now have to be there for 8 am . I downed most of a bottle of water and grabbed the clif bar and a travel mug of a new dark roast coffee I picked up yesterday. I had some International Delight toffee vanilla creamer in it as well.

I didn't end up digging into this bar until almost the end of class when my stomach was being very loud. I didn't really feel like something snacky . I kinda wanted a sandwich but I made due with what I had.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't have high hopes for this bar initially, packaged. I bought it because I wanted to really like the peanut crunch one but didn't and I love peanut or peanut butter flavored things , so i figured I 'd take the risk again but really didn't think it would be any better.

I only had about 2 large bites towards the end of my class , of this bar but I loved it !!

I thought the texture was fantastic and I really really liked the flavor . Did I mention I really like this particular flavor?

It will definitely go in my buy again pile.


Tonight's meal is in the process of being made. I took some boneless skinless chicken breasts and made a homemade mix resembling Shake and Bake which the bf loves , stuck a rack in a casserole dish and put it in the oven to bake. I 'm making a big salad of baby spinach, mixed greens, shredded carrots, shredded cheese, garlic and cheese croutons , bacon and hardboiled egg.
'Til tomorrow.

Question ( to no one , really ) : What flavors do you like and dislike food wise? I know so many people that can't stand anything mint but I love mint flavored chocolate.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter