foodbuzz ad

Monday, November 16, 2009

Friday 5 Grocery Style

So it's monday but as promised here's take 2 of the friday 5, Grocery style :D

1/ Maranatha's Almond Butter
I see those in almost everyone's blog and I had never heard of it so I thought I'd give it a whirl and put it in my cart. Bonus : all the maranatha stuff was on sale for 5.00!


2/ Que Pasa Organic Hand-cut Tortilla Chips
I figured these would be the perfect buddy for the nacho layer dip ( you may know it as one of the other many names it has ) I made for a girlie night on Saturday. They were a hit but I never ended up breaking them or the dip out on Saturday. Oh well, more for me !
These really were like fresh made tortilla chips . I'm not sure if you can find them in stores outside of Canada but they ship to U.S and Canada.
Link

3/PC's Spinach Dip
Loooove this stuff. I usually make my own spinach dip because it's just so easy but I always like it to sit for awhile and I was lazy ( read: impatient ).

4/Asparagus!!! Probably in my top 3 favorite veggies . I just can't eat enough of it. I prefer it steamed with a bit of shredded Canadian cheddar on top. Quick, easy and yummy :)

5/Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea. This is on my to FIND list . I've looked everywhere that sells Celestial Seasonings Tea but I don't see any holiday varieties out yet. Oh well, I kinda like having a good mission .

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter