foodbuzz ad

Friday, April 2, 2010

Double Dinner

Yesterday started with loads of strawberries . LOVE them .
I can't wait until they are in actual season here.

THIS also happened yesterday .
I got snacky and figured I'd try out my new peanut butter.

I loved Maranatha's Almond Butter so since their Peanut Butter was on sale at Superstore , I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Verdict ?
I loved it. It is much runnier than the organic peanut butter I am used to but I think it would be awesome in oatmeal :D
Then THIS happened.
Pizza.
The bf wanted to order some but I really wanted to try to recreate a cheeseburger pizza we had ages ago, that is only sold in humongo sizes
Obviously he didn't take much convincing .
I use a dough recipe I found on All Recipes and used half Organic Whole Wheat and half Organic White flour , instead of all white.
I browned 1/2 a lb of ground beef on the stove, and some diced bacon ( seperately ) and added them to the sauced crust ,and topped with cheese. One half was cheeseburger and the other was bacon cheeseburger.

Obviously we loved it!
So much so that since there are leftover ingredients , I'm going to make it again !
What dish do you love enough to eat two nights in a row?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter