foodbuzz ad

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Granola Love

I've been eating a lot of messes lately.
Like this bowl of PC Omega Fruit and Nut Granola with PB.

And this one .

Same granola. Sans peanut butter. Addition of skim milk .

This was delicious but my stomach hated me for it.

I never drink milk . I use it sparingly in cooking but never actually have amounts like this. I don't understand why it bothers my stomach so much . I eat a lot of cheese and my stomach enjoys that.







As you can see I really love this granola. So much so that I teensy dipping bowl of it while putting off cooking dinner :)

That's all I have in me for now.
DONE like this Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Bar. More like an oat-y chocolate bar.
What's your favorite "junk-y" granola bar?
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter