foodbuzz ad

Monday, February 8, 2010

Phoning It In

Wow , it feels like I haven't blogged in forever. I am insanely busy with boring school stuff so I'm phoning this one in .

I got a sample sized box , which I found super cute, in my mail box today. Its one of the new cereals by Kashi .
I am a big fan of Kashi's Go Lean Crunch so I was excited!



I incorporated a couple of tablespoons into my breakfast lunch , bowl of oatmeal.



In the bowl :

The usual oats
Kashi's Honey Almond Flax cereal
tbsp of organic pb

So good. The cereal is really crunchy but granoly. :)

I ate this sometime last week but I could do with a bowl of PC Organic White Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Yum. No milk in mine either. I hate soupy mac and cheese.



That's all I've got . Back to the books for me.

-A

1 comment:

Tip Your Waiter