foodbuzz ad

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chicken Parm and Alcoholic Chocolate Bars


While I cooked last night bf tried out a couple of these guys. They are made by Cadbury ( sold at lcbo though) and are so rich and delicious. Too rich for me but he liked them.






I cooked some chicken breast pieces dipped in egg and Italian breadcrumbs in a skillet while the sauce simmered.




I tossed some fettucine noodles with an obscene amount of melted butter , garlic and mozzerella cheese.


I assembled the sauce and chicken breast pieces, topped it with some cheese and baked for 25 minutes.
Oh so good and probably oh so horrible for you too.


I also made Buttermilk Cheese Biscuits from Our Best Bites.

I altered the recipe a bit as I didn't have buttermilk and wasn't comfortable using real butter. I also used really old white cheddar cheese instead of orange. These are really good and hold up well. Not crumbly like Red Lobster Biscuits but similar in flavor .

Well , that's all I've got right now. I hope everyone had a good weekend :)

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter