foodbuzz ad

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up with Onion Dip





Hey ,,

This week's gone by so quickly and I feel like I am still playing catch up. My head is in another place lately and it's taking me forever to accomplish anything most of the time.
Was planning on doing homework and laundry today . Ended up doing the groceries and shopping today . Spending the day , relaxing with our downstairs neighbors eating good food and not worrying about all we have to do , deadlines or tasks. Just being .

I made this :


Excuse the crappy pictures. It gets dark here at 4 pm and I have yet to master inputting photos into entries here on blogspot yet ;) So bear with me.

Sweet Onion Dip:

1 cup mayo -OR- nayo-naise etc. miracle whip will not work though.
1 cup diced sweet onion
1 cup shredded cheese ( i used half 8 year old cheddar and half fresh made daily cheddar )
salt and pepper

Mix and place in casserole dish. ( i used a small round corningware dish )
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly and starting to brown on top.

Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips :)

ENJOY!

Debating between making a pizza OR a hodge podge of appetizer ish foods for dinner. Drinking people need to eat !

What's your favorite accompaniment to alcohol?

Favorite appetizer or bar food?


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter