foodbuzz ad

Friday, November 6, 2009

A New Menu, A New Blog

Hey Cyberspace.
I feel I must start this entry by saying that first entries are no fun to write, but I 'm doing it.
I decided to start this blog because I've recently noticed that my google reader has exploded with food blogs. SO many blogs! But most of the bloggers in my reader are of the healthy and inspiring variety. Of course an inspirational blog wouldn't be inspirational if the readers weren't inspired to do something, or in this case make changes in their lives.

All of my blog reading lately has inspired me to make my own to document my progress towards healthier living. Eating more nutrient dense , whole and organic food along with a few lifestyle changes is going to the fuel for my blog posts :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter