foodbuzz ad

Saturday, September 4, 2010

CSN Winner

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

3
Timestamp: 2010-09-04 15:58:05 UTC



Here's the winner's comment .

CanyonCairns

I'm not sure if my last comment saved or not, so I'm trying again.

Here's my idea:

I volunteer at our local humane society and they are always looking for people to donate Kuranda pet beds. They have several but not enough for all the animals. They work really well for the humane society because they're easy to disinfect and very comfortable for the pets (disease prevention is a big deal at the humane society). These are the only pet beds they use.

Problem is they're expensive ($56-176). I can't afford to donate one on my own but I noticed that CSN sells these. If I won I'd pay the difference and donate a bed :)

Please email me at deathbysoup23 at gmail dot come so we can get the gift card to you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tip Your Waiter